Enforcing Or Modifying Child Support Orders

Most people see a divorce order as closure. For many, the end of a divorce case is supposed to be a time when the relationship ends and both parties move on with their lives. However, what happens when one party is not making child support payments or following other stipulations of the divorce order?

If you are not receiving the child support payments you deserve or have become unable to make your payments, talk with attorney Eric Grinnell. He has a wealth of experience handling a range of child support and other divorce-related matters. We represent clients throughout the areas of Lexington and Florence, Kentucky, in a range of custody and divorce matters.

At The Grinnell Firm, PSC, we take a personalized, detail-oriented approach. We will help you through every step of your case to protect your rights and help you obtain the outcome you need.

Enforcements And Modifications

Some cases involving nonpayment of support are purely vengeful: The parent ordered to pay simply does not want to give his or her ex-spouse the money. However, other cases involve serious changes in circumstances that make it impossible to stay on top of these payments.

At The Grinnell Firm, PSC, we help clients in both scenarios. If you are not receiving the payments ordered by the court, we can take action to make sure you get the money you need to care for your child. If you have lost your job or experienced other major financial setbacks, we can petition the court for a child support modification.

Contact The Grinnell Firm, PSC ∙ 859-DIV-ORCE (348-6723)

To discuss child support enforcement with an experienced Kentucky lawyer, call 859-DIV-ORCE (348-6723) or contact us online today.